12.31.2010

resolution review


As 2010 is ending, I want to check back on my resolutions for the year and see what went well, and what might carry over into 2011.
  1. Learn French.  2 levels done, not as far as I'd hoped but definite progress.
  2. Go vegan. I don't even miss the cheese all that much, most of the time.
  3. Make some art. Made and sold two pieces, but that's it...
  4. Survive ski lessons. Check. And now I can say that I really like skiing.
  5. Keep in touch. Not bad, but trying a little harder in 2011.
  6. Complete year 2 of living without a car. Check-2 1/2 years.
  7. Find good walking/hiking shoes that will not cause blisters or toenail death. Still hoping...
  8. Watch all 22 Bond movies. Fail. This was suppose to be a free-bee, but it took three attempts to get through Dr. No, and yes that's as far as I got.
  9. Read more. Maybe this year...
  10. Get involved in the arts in our new location. Ya, that just didn't happen. 
How did you do in 2010? Are you making resolutions for 2011? However resolutions worked out, I hope you had a happy 2010 and wish you bon chance in another new year.