As 2010 is ending, I want to check back on my resolutions for the year and see what went well, and what might carry over into 2011.
- Learn French. 2 levels done, not as far as I'd hoped but definite progress.
- Go vegan. I don't even miss the cheese all that much, most of the time.
- Make some art. Made and sold two pieces, but that's it...
- Survive ski lessons. Check. And now I can say that I really like skiing.
- Keep in touch. Not bad, but trying a little harder in 2011.
- Complete year 2 of living without a car. Check-2 1/2 years.
- Find good walking/hiking shoes that will not cause blisters or toenail death. Still hoping...
- Watch all 22 Bond movies. Fail. This was suppose to be a free-bee, but it took three attempts to get through Dr. No, and yes that's as far as I got.
- Read more. Maybe this year...
- Get involved in the arts in our new location. Ya, that just didn't happen.
How did you do in 2010? Are you making resolutions for 2011? However resolutions worked out, I hope you had a happy 2010 and wish you bon chance in another new year.